Call 1980 – Inner Temple
Our Family Team has expertise in all areas of Family Law
- Public Law matters are dealt with on behalf of parents, Local Authorities and Guardians. Members are on a number of approved Local Authority Panels, including conducting Court of Protection work. Particular expertise is available in “shaken baby” cases.
- Private Law instructions include representation for parents with significant personality and learning difficulties, with an emphasis on developing a professional but empathetic relationship with each client.
- Financial Remedy work is undertaken by individual members. This has included a number of technically complex farming and business centred cases.
- The mediation Suite in Chambers enables multi-party conferences and advocates meetings to be held.
- Public Access work is also undertaken
- March 2017 – Launch of Financial Resolution Consultancy
- May 2017 – Financial Remedies Seminar
- July 2017 – DASLS Annual Children Day
- Autumn 2017 – Introduction to Finance
- October 2017 – Somerset LFJB Annual event
- June 2018 – International Family Law Conference
- September 2018 – Cornwall Law Society – Family Law
- October 2018 – LFJB Somerset Annual Seminar
- October 2018 – DASLS Annual Family Law Day
- November 2018 – LFJB Devon First Seminar
- February 2018 – Advocacy with YRes
- May 2018 – International Family Day
- October 2018 – Somerset LFJB Annual Event
- November 2018 – Devon LFJB Seminar
- February 2019 – Advocacy with Devon Yres
- March 2019 – Complex Private Children Seminar
- June 2019 – Speakers for Devon Resolution Annual Conference
- September 2019 – Somerset LFJB Annual Seminar
- November 2019 – DASLS Family Law Conference
- November 2019 – Annual Financial Remedies Seminar
- November 2019 – Cornwall Law Society – Family Law
- Financial Remedies update: Short Marriage cases – a departure from the principle of equal sharing
Individual barristers have particular interests across the family spectrum: please see individual profiles or contact the Clerks to Chambers.