Our Family Team has expertise in all areas of Family Law:
- Public Law matters are dealt with on behalf of parents, Local Authorities and Guardians. Members are on a number of approved Local Authority Panels, including conducting Court of Protection work. Particular expertise is available in “shaken baby” cases.
- Private Law instructions include representation for parents with significant personality and learning difficulties, with an emphasis on developing a professional but empathetic relationship with each client.
- Financial Remedy work is undertaken by individual members. This has included a number of technically complex farming and business centred cases.
- The mediation Suite in Chambers enables multi-party conferences and advocates meetings to be held.
- Public Access work is also undertaken
- February 2016 – Devon Resolution
- February 2016 – Adult Social Care Day
- June 2016 – Cornwall Law Society – Court of Protection
- July 2016 – Children Law update – DASLS
- October 2016 – Public and Private Law – Somerset LFJB
- October 2016 – Cornwall Resolution
- December 2016 – TOLATA seminar – Cornwall Law Society
- March 2017 – Launch of Financial Resolution Consultancy
- May 2017 – Financial Remedies Seminar
- July 2017 – DASLS Annual Children Day
- Autumn 2017 – Introduction to Finance
- October 2017 – Somerset LFJB Annual event
Individual barristers have particular interests across the family spectrum: please see individual profiles or contact the Clerks to Chambers.
Click here to add your own text