Anne Margaret Bell OBE
Call 1975 – Gray’s Inn
Anne moved to the West Country from London in 2001. She continues to specialise in public and private children law cases and financial remedy matters.
A significant proportion of her practice has involved representing clients with learning disabilities. Willing to travel, Anne maintains a London and South East practice as well as practising throughout the West Country.
Recent cases have involved:
– Application for relocation out of jurisdiction
– Parental Alienation Syndrome
– Hague Convention & Brussels II
– Re L (children) (care proceedings) (2006) 3FCR 301
– Target Home Loans v Clothier & another (1994) 1 All ER 439
Recent cases have involved:-
Application for relocation out of jurisdiction
Parental Alienation Syndrome
Hague Convention & Brussels II
Re L (children) (care proceedings)  3FCR 301
Target Home Loans v Clothier & another  1AER 439