Call 2007 – Grays Inn – (Former Solicitor 2003)
Recognised in the Legal 500
“Very approachable and pragmatic in his advice as well as reliable and highly competent”
Recognised by Chambers and Partners
“He’s very accessible and provides sensible advice”
Dan has a broad commercial practice acting for individuals, owner managed enterprises and larger businesses in relation to most types of dispute. He provides advocacy and advisory services appearing regularly in the County Court and High Court in applications, injunctions, trials and appeals. He focuses on providing clear and practical advice.
Dan’s practice encompasses the following areas of business and commercial:
Insolvency and bankruptcy acting for trustees and bankrupts. Representative work includes:
- Applications to annul; misfeasance claims; set aside applications.
- Marine disputes. Representative work includes: mooring disputes (including foul moorings); ship re-fits; yacht contracts; marine engineering contracts.
- Guarantee/loan disputes for both lenders and borrowers. Representative work includes: defending/pursuing possession proceedings including etridge defences.
- General commercial contract disputes: Representative work includes: agency; commercial contracts; sale and supply of goods and services.
- Injunctive relief especially freezing injunctions.
- Construction disputes.
- Sale and supply of goods and services often involving residential building disputes