Dan’s practice encompasses the following areas of business and commercial:
Insolvency and bankruptcy acting for trustees and bankrupts. Representative work includes:
- Applications to annul; misfeasance claims; set aside applications.
- Marine disputes. Representative work includes: mooring disputes (including foul moorings); ship re-fits; yacht contracts; marine engineering contracts.
- Guarantee/loan disputes for both lenders and borrowers. Representative work includes: defending/pursuing possession proceedings including etridge defences.
- General commercial contract disputes: Representative work includes: agency; commercial contracts; sale and supply of goods and services.
- Injunctive relief especially freezing injunctions.
- Construction disputes.
- Sale and supply of goods and services often involving residential building disputes
Property & Chancery
Dan’s Property & Chancery practice includes the following aspects:
- Commercial landlord and tenant. Representative work includes: interim rent reviews; opposing lease renewals; dilapidations; arbitrations; breach of covenant.
- Residential landlord and tenant: Representative work includes: possession; breach of repair covenant; service charges.
- Joint property issues.
- Injunctive relief
- LLB (Hons)
Click here to return to the Barrister page